Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover HARD Shell CASE for 13.3" Toshiba Deals


By art - (UK)
This review is from: iPearl mCover HARD Shell CASE for 13.3" Toshiba Portege Z830 / Z835 / Z930 / Z935 series Ultrabook laptop - CLEAR (Electronics)
This case is great, it fits perfect and is very easy to remove or put on without causing any damage to the ultrabook. Those of u who have the toshiba ultrabook would experience how flimsy the screen is, this case provides more rigidity and some peace of mind that your screen wouldnt crack as easily as others have. There is adequate number of vents below for cooling also the kick stands comes in quite handy. I would definitely recommend this product!


 By ThankMe - (CA)
This review is from: iPearl mCover HARD Shell CASE for 13.3" Toshiba Portege Z830 / Z835 / Z930 / Z935 series Ultrabook laptop - CLEAR (Electronics)
Bought two of these for two different ultrabooks. They fit perfect, and have not broken yet. They add a bit of weight (about a pound) to the super-light ultrabook, but at least I won't get my fingerprints on the shiny metal casing. I like to keep my things new, and glad that there is at least one product (so far) that can do the job for me. Thanks iPearl for making this, when it seems noone else has.
By Rafael B. Nonato - (USA)
This review is from: iPearl mCover HARD Shell CASE for 13.3" Toshiba Portege Z830 / Z835 / Z930 / Z935 series Ultrabook laptop - CLEAR (Electronics)
I ordered a black cover. It didn't fit. I returned it and ordered another pair of the black ones. When it arrived it also didn't fit. Then I got the transparent version and it fits. Oh, well. I guess it's fine, though I liked the black one better.

edit (2012/12/11) I grew into liking the transparent ones, so I didn't accept iPearl's offer to send me a free pair of the black ones, which they told me would fit as long as I followed their advice, namely:

"And, if the case is too tight, here is a tip for installing or taking off the cover easily: If the environment temperature is low, use a hairdryer to heat those small tabs for 30 seconds, then it will be very easy to install or take off the cover."

So I can't say whether it works or not. If someone finds this out would he let me know so I can change my original rating?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét