Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover HARD Shell CASE for 13.3 Deals

By T. Kruk "T-bird" (Statesboro Blues Georgia)

This review is from: iPearl mCover HARD Shell CASE for 13.3" Toshiba Portege Z830 / Z835 / Z930 / Z935 series Ultrabook laptop - GREEN (Electronics)
First off the Toshiba Ultrabook that this was purchased for really is great but it is so light that I felt that some additonal security was a good think. Found this cover and said let's give it a go, I'm so glad I did. This case fits like a glove, snaps into place and has no play to make it feel loose. The color looks good and doesn't show fingerprints like one would think for a clear cover. The weight adds about a half a pound to the 2.5 pound 13 inch Portege but it's still feels lighter than my old Lenovo S10-3 and the screen is soooo much better. If you have this computer and take it around the house or around the world get this case you will thank me for the security.

 By Kaoma Holland - (CA)
This review is from: iPearl mCover HARD Shell CASE for 13.3" Toshiba Portege Z830 / Z835 / Z930 / Z935 series Ultrabook laptop - GREEN (Electronics)
Great product. My laptop looks wonderful with the cover. love the color and almost everyone wants to copy cat me...



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét