Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite S55-A5255 PSKJSU-005001 15.6-Inch Deals


By Shay on (CA)

I have had this computer less than a week, so my review is limited. Delivery & packaging were terrific. I have had no problems at all so far except for the nasty Windows 8 that wants to dictate my life...my email has been a nightmare because W8 will not accept any pop accounts. I am not interested in changing my email at the present time so I spent a lot of time trying to get my email set up. I tried an app which is not working for me so I can't have my email sent to my desktop. Bummer! But enough about the evil W8; the computer is working great! With Toshiba you can actually have a similar desktop like pre-W8 and that helps.


By Dream (Warshinton, USA)
I really like the lighted keyboard and I found the speakers to be much better than what I have experienced previously. Previously I had a 17 inch screen and I was afraid that I might not be happy with a smaller screen, but I am. The slimness & lighter weight of this computer makes it worth the slight loss. I really haven't found anything yet that I don't like except having to have W8. This computer has most everything else that I wanted for the price. I'm not a game person, so I can't tell you anything about that. I will update if I find anything different. My opinion right now is that this is a great computer for it's price. I did a lot of comparing in stores & online and felt this was the best buy out there. I am a Toshiba fan though and I am sure that my needs are not identical to yours so shop, but look closely at this one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét