Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba L855-S5156 15.6" Core i5 500GB Deals

 Mario :
This laptop is very fast. The camparison between quality and price is notorius. Until this moment I have not had any problem with it. I recommend this product.

Celia Deterville:
Well, from the time I got this laptop it gave little to no problems, and very little lag and relatively fast boot up (turn on) time. It wakes up from sleep very quickly, the graphics are relatively good, so final verdict great laptop.

caughtinawebb:
I am a very busy working mother of two who is also a student and my husband works out of town. I purchased this computer and it took a very long time to arrive at my house. I was unable to open it for a couple of days because my life is VERY busy. When I did open it, I noticed that it was very creaky and it sounded like there are parts moving around inside of it. I spent extra money on Toshiba due to their recommendation. I usually buy from New Egg and Tiger Direct, I decided to try something new. I contacted the seller and they said that since it was outside of a week from purchase, I would have to pay over $100 in re-stocking fees. Instead I called TOshiba who apologized for Tech Points unfair policy. I will never buy from them again, nor will any of the thousands of people I know through work and school

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét