Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba L55-A5284 15.6" Professional Deals

By dewey - (CA)
This review is from: Toshiba L55-A5284 15.6" Professional Laptop (Personal Computers)
Great machine! Beautiful keyboard layout and screen! The touchpad is very sensitive but when typing you can just shut it off with two taps on the left side top of the pad. The machine is quick on the upload and plays games quite well. Has a cd/DVD drive which plays DVD movies.There was some confusion on whether or not it played Blu-Ray...I have discovered that it does not. Overall a great value. Would recommend.

 By kristy - (CA)
This review is from: Toshiba L55-A5284 15.6" Professional Laptop (Personal Computers)
My Toshiba laptop was an excellent price and works great. This seller is not like some where you commit to buying a big ticket item, pay a good chunk of change and then get crappy service or slow delivery. No, I've experienced that before and against my better judgment I gave ETech a try paying $528 for a professional grade laptop. I had to. The price was just too good. Long story short, my faith in eCommerce for big ticket items is restored. Thank you for the fast delivery and a great laptop!
By Duane Shaw - (CA)
This review is from: Toshiba L55-A5284 15.6" Professional Laptop (Personal Computers)
I bought this laptop has a birthday gift for me. So far it's working pretty good. It took me a little bit to get use to using Windows 8 but going through the different programs is like using a smartphone. I would recommend it for someone who's on a budget that's looking for a laptop that's up to date with big name brands without the big price.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét