Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite C55-A5245 15.6-Inch Deals

By LARRY(Ca)

This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C55-A5245 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black in Trax Horizon) (Personal Computers)
I am not fan of Windows 8 yet. This Toshiba Satellite C55-A5245 15.6 inch laptop is a deal at the price. Came with 4GB Ram. Opened the cover to look at the ram storage slots. There are 2 slots and only one is used with a single 4 GB Memory card. This laptop can expand up to 16 GB Ram.. Came loaded with Norton--I deleted it immediately and loaded Windows Essential Security which is fine and it is free. The satin black in trax horizon finish on this laptop is beautiful and somewhat like the Dell Matte finish that I have seen. So far, I am very pleased with this laptop.

 By Warren L. Jones (UK)

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C55-A5245 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black in Trax Horizon) (Personal Computers)
It's thin, light weight and runs nearly four hours on a full charge. Like an earlier reviewer the first thing I did was delete the Norton programs.I installed the free AVG anti-virus program I've been using for years on my other computers. It could definitely use more RAM, (I'll be installing some soon), but other than that I have no complaints. A great little laptop, and one of the few that are still available with Windows 7.
Help other customers find the m
By Steve(USA)

This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C55-A5245 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black in Trax Horizon) (Personal Computers)
I bought this laptop so that I could do four main things: (1) Draft and edit various MS Office documents; (2) save my iTunes library; (3) store my photos; and (4) pay all my bills. For the price, this laptop does a great job at all 4 things. This is also one of a dwindling supply of laptops that still run Windows 7, which I need for my work and vastly prefer to Windows 8. It is really light and has a nice amount of real estate to set my checkbook on when I'm doing bill-pay online. (This obviously adds some bulk, but since I use this in my home and don't travel it's fine).

My only complaint is that most of the ports are on the right-hand side of the laptop (the DVD drive and one USB port are on the left-hand side, and there are no ports on the back of the device). If you have a bunch of cables plugged to the ports, it makes it a little awkward if you also have a mouse plugged in. This isn't a problem for me, though, because I have a wireless mouse and rarely use the other ports since I have wifi. I'm also still getting used to the keyboard because the keys do not have much depth to them.

I'd love to have a MacBook, but this computer serves all my needs at more than half the price.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét