Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite L55-A5284NR 15.6-Inch Deals

By Cody - (CA)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite L55-A5284NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mercury Silver in Fusion Horizon) (Personal Computers)
For some reason, this one kept going to sleep after a minute or two of no use. I obviously checked the power settings and that was not the problem. I don't think it's a common problem as I have a 17.3" Toshiba and have had zero problems. (Hopefully I won't jinx myself) I did return this one and utilized Amazons superb return process. I would say just be aware of what happened to me and go from there. Hope this helps your decision process.

 By arthur kenneth p. dy - (CA)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite L55-A5284NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mercury Silver in Fusion Horizon) (Personal Computers)
very light and well built but
mouse pad does not good, feels plasticy
keyboard does not illuminate
laptop is very fast
windows still needs lots of work
By Juan Pablo V�squez - (UK)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite L55-A5284NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Mercury Silver in Fusion Horizon) (Personal Computers)
Normally I never have time to write a review. The product must be incredible good or bad.
I don't live in USA, so it is hard for me to make returns, because normally returns expires before I receive the goods in my country.

Basically the mouse pad never works, the computer freeze many times and I had to restart it manually. Windows 8 crashes very often, So I decided to install Ubuntu, but with Ubuntu the wireless card wasn't detected and mouse pad also never works. Now I probably will give to my daughter to play and this mean basically I lost my investment.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét