Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite S855-S5369 16-Inch Deals

By Joel - (CA)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite S855-S5369 16-Inch Laptop (2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-3210M Processor, 6 GB DDR3, 640 GB HD, DVD-SuperMulti drive , Windows 8) Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum (Personal Computers)
I was looking for a laptop with a good processor that would get me through college but cost less than $500. I ordered this refurbished model from amazon and I have nothing to complain of so far. Its display is crisp. It is about what you would expect as far as speed goes. It is by no means slow, and gets tasks done without wasting time. The speakers are loud enough for a laptop. The touchpad is excellent and easy to scroll with two-finger touch. In addition its zoom feature when you bring your fingers together or apart is handy. The webcam has a maximum resolution of 1.0 megapixels (I was not able to find that info. in the specs online). The microphone is fine, and about what you would expect. The case itself is fairly sturdy. I believe it could stand a 3 or 4 foot drop without significant damage. Altogether I have now used it for a month and a half and have had no problems with it. I would recommend it.

 By Service member - (CA)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite S855-S5369 16-Inch Laptop (2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-3210M Processor, 6 GB DDR3, 640 GB HD, DVD-SuperMulti drive , Windows 8) Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum (Personal Computers)
Good product, came on time and work really nice. packaging was nice too. I would order again from this company.
By Nunyabusiness -(CA)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite S855-S5369 16-Inch Laptop (2.5 GHz Intel Core i5-3210M Processor, 6 GB DDR3, 640 GB HD, DVD-SuperMulti drive , Windows 8) Ice Blue Brushed Aluminum (Personal Computers)
I bought this because I have had good lack with Toshiba products. However, for some reason (I'm sure someone will have an opinion) they offset the keyboard and although it is in centered on the letter keypad, it just doesn't seem right. There is numerical keypad to the right and I presume they centered the touch pad with the letter keypad for that reason. But for me it is not good. I feel like I'm only utilizing 2/3 of the computer since the number keypad is rarely used. I'm focused on the keypad that is left of center. I find myself having to consciously look to the right side of the screen. Also, when I have the computer on my lap, since it is laptop, the right side is, well off the right side of my leg. Just doesn't feel balanced. I researched this computer and the pictures did not (in my opinion) clearly show the offset. So when I went to pick it up there was not a display so I just bought it and took it home. My fault. I suggest physically going to see this thing and check it out before you buy it. Also, not crazy about Windows 8. I'm not a huge tech guy and it seem confusing an difficult to use.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét