Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5240NR 15.6-Inch Deals

By reisima (canada)
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5240NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black in Trax Horizon) (Personal Computers)
We talked with a computer guy and this had everything we were looking for. We would've preferred windows 7 since everyone complains about windows 8 but really after messing around a bit with it, its not that bad if your a techy person. If your not comfortable with tablets and smart phones then i would stay a way a look for a windows 7 computer. This was easy to set up and it has a desktop app which is nice just missing the start button so it still is different than your usual desktop.
 By Ursus Machina (VN)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5240NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black in Trax Horizon) (Personal Computers)
This fine piece of machinery, while not the best laptop in the world, has proven to be extremely durable. Its had its share of falls, including some pretty bad ones. But Last night, I fell asleep on Skype on a top bunk in my barracks room. I woke up in the middle of the night, because I had kicked it in my sleep. It hit a wall, and crashed down on the floor. I woke up immediately afraid to find a floor full of broken pieces and a cracked screen. Nope, nothing but a perfectly working laptop. Like I said, its not the fastest laptop, and its not the best for games, but if you want a durable dependable laptop that works, this one is for you.

By Kay (China)

This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C55D-A5240NR 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black in Trax Horizon) (Personal Computers)
This laptop was a pain at first. The Windows 8 was hard to figure out, especially with no detailed instructions how to use the new Windows 8. I couldn't find anything. I took a couple of days just looking through everything and figuring it all out. A friend gave me some pointers, too. I didn't like it, and still would rather have a different Windows; but, I have gotten used to it. The IE10 was a disaster. I think it had a bug in it or something. Wouldn't let me go on websites and kept telling me that the script was too long. Ads kept coming up that didn't look trust worthy, even from Norton(?). I finally deleted it from my desktop. Kept it in the C drive just to make sure there weren't files I needed. Hope it's contained there and won't escape. I had to download Firefox and that works so much better. Sorry IE, I've always used it, but now I have to use Firefox. Now that I have arranged things, deleted a lot of the Tiles, downloaded a Start Button and just plain made it mine, I do like it. Not the fastest one around, should have bought one that had a faster processor. But, it's ok and I have begun to enjoy it. If I were to buy another one, as I said, i'd buy a faster one.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét