Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba 15.6" i7 4700MQ 1TB 8GB WIN8 Notebooks Deals

By rbraz23 -(Ca)
Pros: Incredibly fast I-7 Processor, High-end Nvidia graphics card for the price range, sleek backlit keyboard, high quality harmon/kodon speakers, nice metallic finish

Cons: Screen resolution is lacking, ever-so-slight scratching sound

I would have given this five stars had it not been for the lackluster screen resolution. Honestly, everything about this laptop would make you think it's a laptop priced over $1000 (I got it for $750 off Rakuten which used to be buy.com), except for the screen resolution. My mom also bought a laptop recently from Dell for $350 and it has the exact same screen resolution - now tell me there isn't something wrong with that. But otherwise, it's a powerful mid-range laptop that will probably last me for a while.

By Ricardo Moore - S
Solid machine, took me a while to get used to the exhaust being on the right hand side. Handles all of the stuff I use it for :- CorelDRAW x6, LoL, WoW, watching movies and basic word processing.


By RAVI KIRAN VUPPALA -
This review is from: Toshiba 15.6" i7 4700MQ 1TB 8GB WIN8 Notebooks (Personal Computers)
Very good product, I like very much, mail is a little long, I waited for a long time, I am satisfied with the overall
Is offers you a great deal and great machine! Great hardware and solid manufacture
The only con is windows 8
pros:
-Screen and resolution
-Fan (only gets warm for gaming)
-mouse pad very responsive (Left Key Little problem)
-Performance fast and as expected
Overall this a fantastic laptop that is worth the price and just what you expect. I will update this as time goes on

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét