Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5320 15.6-Inch Deals

By Julius B. -(CA)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5320 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax) (Personal Computers)
This is a solid purchase for the individual on a budget. It shipped within a few hours after my purchase which was a plus, and got it the next day. The first thing I noticed is that it was bigger than what I thought it was going to be and felt extremely durable. The display is also vibrant but lacking only a little bit compared to a more expensive laptop, which won't disappoint you at all. The sound however, is not to good at all, it's tolerable but you will feel short ended when you play music or watch videos. Also the surface (Black Trax) of the laptop is the same as the cursor pad as well as the click buttons which is a feature I can over look but some people will find it annoying when navigating. I would recommend this laptop for the price and it is a quality product. Windows 8 takes some time to get use too because of the apps but it's a cool experience.

 By L Wood - (UK)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5320 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax) (Personal Computers)
I'm a college student so I just needed a laptop that I could get my HUGE workload done on. This was the ticket. At an amazing price I couldn't pass it up. Yeah that sound is not that great and the camera is a little fuzzy , but then again, that's not what I bought it for. So far I like windows 8. I'm still learning to navigate it but I'm sure with time it will be just fine. The shipping of the product was very very fast so no complaints there.
By Louise "knox grad" (Zion, IL USA)
This review is from: Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5320 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black Trax) (Personal Computers)
Bought it for the low price, and because it seemed to fulfill my simple needs of something I can write papers on while surfing the web and listening to music. Within three weeks, I started getting an error message that made it impossible to do any work and now I have to call tech to figure out how to fix it.
Also the speakers are TERRIBLE and the touch pad isn't incredibly responsive. Comes pre-loaded with a ton of crap. Wish I had gone with the Asus.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét